Post: Project Engineer
Qualification: Degree In Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering
Location: Ras Al-Khair
- Directs and coordination activities for the project or assigned portion relating to studies.
- Prepares scope of work for studies in terms of deliverables, resources, projections, manpower, cost and schedule.
- Demonstrated ability to assess work breakdown of study scope into stages of data collection; options; recommendations; analysis and results.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare written scope of work to optimize resources and focus on client needs.
- Persuasive communication and presentation skills.
- Prepare scope of work and manage execution of studies in one or all of the following areas: Land use planning; economics and marketing; engineering systems and networks; sustainability and environmental planning; standards; asset management, and so on and so forth.
- Establishes or assists in establishing the detailed project execution plan and the development of the overall project budget and schedule.
- Manages Consultant interfaces by applying sound business logic; uses interpersonal and forthright conversation skills to negotiate and resolve conflicts with a win-win outcome whenever possible.
- Interface with Royal Commission Departments and coordinate with engineering I construction to monitor development progress, establish early Investor access schedules, and availability of utilities I infrastructure for potential Investors.
- Coordination activities among client representatives on the project.
- Reviews project progress against approved schedules, evaluates changes and takes corrective action when required.
- Review Consultant (A/E) technical and feasibility studies and liaise with their Subject Matter Experts on process I design issues.
- Manages the flow of information required from third parties and client representatives to assure the timely progress of the engineering work.
- Champions the creation of a project work environment, associated by leadership on the project/program, which fosters openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.
- Conduct independent analysis of various technical, financial-economic, industrial, technological, and so forth, topics.
- Formulate letters, reports, analysis, and presentations, as required.
Interested Candidates Can Apply Official Website:Apply Now