Company: Sharda Motors Industries Ltd
Qualification: Degree/Diploma Mechanical Engineering
1. Management of production and quality targets and to ensure the smooth running of the production processes
2. To take full responsibility of the quality and product that is produced within the shift in line with the companies quality systems, processes and procedures
3. Monitor , measure and report on production related process performance, general issues.
4. To ensure that Health and Safety rules and regulations are adhered to during the shift and all matters relating to this are dealt with using the resources within the company in line with the companies Health and Safety policy
5. Problem solving and troubling shooting skills are used to ensure that all team members can identify root causes and take fast effective action to resolve the problems in hand
6. To have an active role in the companies continuous improvement plan to achieve plans for future growth within the company.
7. Responsible for ensuring company resources are used in an effective manner to ensure best operating costs
8. Implement cost control programs.
9. Ensure zero accident.
To ensure the smooth running of the production process. To ensure that all products are produced to the specified specification.
Educational qualifications preferred
Category: Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma
Field specialization: Mechanical Engineering
Required work experience
Industry: from auto industry
Key Performance Indicators:
1. Reduce Manpower
2. Reduce Consumable cost ,Power & Fuel cost , COPQ
3. Reduce internal & External PPM
4. Reduce Warranty cost
5. No Major Accident
6. OEE of A Rank Machines
7. Achieve JH pillar Target
Knowledge Production process
knowledge of quality systems and standards
knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance
knowledge of process improvement technique
More Jobs Join WhatsApp Channel :Join Link
Interested Candidates Can Apply Official Website:Apply Now