Company: Reliance Industries Ltd
Qualification: Degree In Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
1. Ensure quality of work as per laid down standards and procedures
2. Ensure safety of personnel/ assets/ environment through application of best engineering practices.
3. Monitor alarms from all running and non-running equipment and systems, analyse them and take corrective action/ communicate to field operation team.
4. Manage transportation of gas through pipeline in order to ensure uninterrupted receipt and delivery of gas to meet the schedule.
5. Monitor protection and performance parameters of all running compressor units/ stations, metering stations and other facilities
6. Prepare daily operations plan for next day taking into consideration the schedule of receipts and deliveries, availability of systems and equipment, maintenance activities
7. Coordination of transmission facilities in accepting and delivering customer and company use gas requirements consistent with system capabilities, operating characteristics and conditions in accordance with contractual and regulatory requirements.
8. Prepare various MIS reports of pipeline operations centre as per management requirement (Daily, Weekly, Monthly etc.), related analysis,
9. Prepare and maintain all required documentations as per Functional Package, including SOPs/ SMPs/ Checklists.
10. Monitor and manage the measurement accuracy and product quality problems and M&R alarms.
11. Ensure fire-fighting equipment such as CO2 cylinders, Dry Chemical Powder (DCP), fire water ring main, hydrant system, water monitors etc. are in proper order.
More Jobs Join WhatsApp Channel :Join Link
Interested Candidates Can Apply Official Website:Apply Now