Post: Project Manager/Trainee Programme/
Qualification: Degree In Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering
Location: Manchester, GB; Runcorn, GB; Redcar, GB
Category: Project Management & Execution
Project resource planning, including budget allocation, Risk Assessment, Method Statements and planning for the installation/service projects under management.
· Be the single point contact for coordination between different teams along the value chain of the project.
· Closely collaborate with other departments to ensure seamless delivery of projects.
· Provide and update tools, such as RAMS, delivery plans, financial control and reporting.
· Direct risk analysis and mitigation plan.
· Support with technical information during tender offer and acquisition phase
· Claim management in collaboration with quality department and solve with customer directly
· Identify and report on Project KPIs
· Occasionally elaboration of business cases for own initiatives to improve HVDC projects
Interested Candidates Can Apply Official Website:Apply Now