Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Qualification: Degree In Mechanical/Automobile Engineering
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
1) Experienced in Design and development Seating System
2)Understanding of Seating System, Homologation, Vehicle ergonomics layout and packaging of interiors to suit the ergonomics layout.
3) Preparation of Technical Requirement Document, Responsibility Matrix and DVP for FSS Parts and Discussion and Sign off with Supplier.
4) Interaction with Development Team / Suppliers for Mfg. Feasibility , packaging / tooling feasibility study.
5) Designing of B class engineering details considering packaging ,Assembly, function and tooling aspects.
6) Benchmarking study for competition vehicles and systems for packaging, performance , assembly etc. at vehicle level and tear down level.
7) Concerns resolution and at supplier , assembly plant and field during development and post launch. Prototype build design release, build support, Homologation testing support and resolution of concerns if any.
8) Interaction with Vehicle integration, CME and other Body / Vehicle aggregates for integration of parts into the vehicle
More Jobs Join WhatsApp Channel :Join Link
Interested Candidates Can Apply Official Website:Apply Now