Company: Aditya Birla Group
Post: Diploma Trainee Engineer
Qualification:Diploma In Electrical /Mechanical/Civil Engineering Or Equivalent
1. Understanding Design documents and going through all – P&Id, Processes
2. Contribution in making control philosophy , Operational Philosophy, other standard document required before starting plant.
3. Preparation of SOP, work instructions (WI)
4. Preparation of safety documents like Hazop, HIRA study.
5. Preparing documents of wash water reuse, powder reuse and other quality related documents.
6. Ordering of materials required in production sample trolly, sampler, QK-20, cleaning system, flexible pipe and other tools required in processing, RMG and QA Lab.
7. Verification of field Equipment installation as per P&ID.
8. Coordination with Engg. team, Field round to ensure no fouling and proper clearance for normal operation.
9. Making documents related to the working of critical equipment to impart training to freshers.
10 Supporting Engg team in Hot loop and cold loop testing
11. Ensuring proper housekeeping in each block before startup of block.
12. Helping in hydrotesting and ensuring no traces of water inside pipeline
13. Raw Material flushing inside pipeline and taking quality approval.
14. Ensuring Proper cleaning of all process and storage equipment, packing line before start of production.
15. Stabilization of FG and RM QA lab.
16 Training related to SAP, MES and DCS.
More Jobs Join WhatsApp Channel :Join Link
Interested Candidates Can Apply Official Website:Apply Now