Post: Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Supporting new product development and/or sustaining engineering projects within the water and energy sectors. This includes participating in the development of mechanical and electro-mechanical devices from concept through production launch and support of existing product lines already in service through end of life. Product lines supported include metering (electric, gas, water), communication devices, infrastructure and lighting.Part and assembly level development using CAD design tools and methodologies such as Design for Manufacturing, tolerance analysis and digital iteration through simulation.
- Creation of designs that can withstand long term use in rugged environments and comply with required performance, regulatory and reliability requirements.
- Support of sustaining projects including cost down initiatives, alternate sourcing, field issue resolution, manufacturing support and ongoing product optimization.
- Help develop new technologies for use in future products.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives to help grow our team’s tools and processes.
- Regularly engage with global team members via all modes of communication including virtual conferencing tools.
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now