Post: Quality/Reliability Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Reliability Engineering Teams analyze the ability of product and production systems to comply with customer and contractual requirements through established reliability factors.
- They design, recommend revisions and install quality control systems, develop and document analytical methods for establishing reliability of products and their components and conduct analysis on relative reliability with regards to cost, structure, weight, maintainability, facility of production, and availability of materials and equipment.
- Out teams develop, implement and monitor company environmental safety programs and policies to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local environmental, health and safety regulations and recommend corrective actions if necessary.
- They are responsible for policies and practices to comply with applicable government regulations and industry requirements related to product environmental compliance, the
- implementation and management of technical and testing standards and specifications, quality control and
- reliability programs governing materials, product and processes, resulting in the optimization of material and labor, as well as failure analysis, root cause, corrective action and customer communication.
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now