Post: Planning Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Sterling and Wilson Solar Ltd. Mumbai requires 4 to 7 years experienced Planning Engineers for their operations in Mumbai. The brief roles & responsibilities are :-
Plans sequence of project operations for guidance of construction workers.
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Prepares project progress reports for management team.
- Monitor and analyze project effectiveness using qualitative and quantitative tools.
- Recommend and implement modifications to improve effectiveness and attain project milestones.
- Oversee schedules and risk management plans and provide serious deviations warnings hindering project results.
- Identify changes in work scope in the project plan.
- Prepare short and long-term resource allocation plans based on input from all key players and team members.
- Evaluate and analyze with team risks and issues compromising project results and develop plans to mitigate them.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here