Post: Field Service Engineer
Qualification:be/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.Diagnose problems and determine what repairs are needed.
- Develop skills in maintenance and repair of components and machines.
- Perform all service tasks as assigned by the Field Service Manager/Aftermarket Manager.
- Prepare all reports and forms required in conjunction with job assignments.
- Report any additional work required on equipment to the Field Service Manager/ Aftermarket Manager, for proper and safe operation by the customer.
- Participate in all training programs as directed by the Field Service Manager/Aftermarket Manager.
- Maintain a clean work area and perform work in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Make visits to customers to advise and make proposals regarding maintenance and service of their installed base.
- Always conduct self so as to present a professional image of the company.
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now