Company: Siemens Rail Automation Pvt Ltd
Post: Executive Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- To deliver Electronic Interlocking Project Engineering solutions in accordance with the contracts received for mainline projects as per Business / Project plan.Allocating the work as per contract delivery requirements and prepare the project planning for Design, supply, installation, Testing and Commissioning activities.
- To support the Sr. Executive Engineer & Project Manager and to build the team for the future load of Electronic Interlocking works, there is a need to select an experienced Executive Engineer, Projects for the future
Hands on experience in project site construction skills, project management skills, which are backed up by a strong technical background in engineering and project management qualifications.
Expertise in systems Engineering, Electronics Communications will be an added advantage
- Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should be minimum experience of 3-6 years along with postgraduate (preferred) in Bachelors in electronic or electrical engineering along with Electronic Interlocking Project Engineering
- In particularly you should have applied your own systems engineering practices in other mission critical projects in the transport domain; with exposure to various standards such as IEEE, ISO, IEC and Cenelec.
- Hands on experience in a Railway Signalling Company will be advantageous.
- Exposure to and working experience in the relevant Siemens sector domain (Industry, Energy, Healthcare, Infrastructure and Cities
- Must have Good Communication skills
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website: