Post: Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Location: Gurugram Haryana
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Responsible for designing, modeling and drafting of Steam turbine components and assemblies in NX considering full spectrum of design requirements (functionality, robustness, cost efficiency, manufacturing ﹠ technology, assembly and service).Prepares and checks assembly drawings, detailed drawings, manufacturing sketches, layouts as per standards requirement and creation of Bill of materials
- Responsible for providing R&D support to Shop /site for evaluation of non-conformance reports and defines further measures & Troubleshooting for manufacturing deviations and site issues.
- Responsible for providing R&D support to Proposal team for bidding purposes as and when needed.
- Knowledge of aspects of Mechanical Integrity of steam turbine components is added advantage
Knowledge of product development process of a product.
- Knowledge of Quality Management system
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- M.Tech / B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 5-10 years’ prior experience in R&D / Engineering as Design Engineer in Steam Turbine industry.
- Sound Technical knowhow of Steam turbine Design and its functionality.
Knowledge of Design Tools like ProE, AutoCAD, NX and systems like SAP, Team Center.
- Hands on experience of crafting 3D assemblies / Models / Drawings / SAP
- Experience on two domain(Design +Mechanics(Abaqus / ANSYS) would be added advantage
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now