Company: Siemens Energy India Limited
Post: Maintenance Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Responsible to handle the Plant maintenance activities in all shifts with the objectives of achieving the highest service level to Production Department and minimizing Breakdown time of equipmentsUnderstanding of basic Hydraulics & Pneumatics systems/circuits.
- Candidate shall have knowledge of electrical circuit diagram, control logic, troubleshooting. Hands on Experience of PLC & Variable Frequency Drives .
- Experience in Maintenance of EOT cranes, vacuum pumps, oil filtration plant, Chillers, AHU & Air Compressors, Air cushion transporter, VPD plants, winding machines, hydraulic scissor & boom lifter , stackers , diesel & battery operated forklift, Diesel Generator set.
- Knowledge of HT/LT power distribution Panel, PCC, MCC, Circuit Breakers, Relay, transformer, motor maintenance.
- Co-ordinate, organize & execute the preventive maintenance plan of critical machines.
- Frame AMCs as per business requirements and co-ordination with vendor to ensure smooth execution AMC activities
- Coordinating for various audits related to QMS & EHS
- Breakdown analysis (Root Cause analysis, Repetitive Breakdown analysis) of critical equipments / critical breakdowns, maintaining breakdown registers, equipment history cards, record keeping. To organize & co-ordinate activities with external service provider /agency / OEM / AMC contractor in the plant
- Co-ordination of all safety & legal related activities for the factory
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now