Post: Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Monitors solution performance in the prototyping, test and verification phase.Manages the commissioning phase with the customers, and analyzes potential malfunctions.
- Implements approved concepts.
- Ensures observance of specifications, under consideration of market and technology Trend
- Creates respective reports.
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Mechanical engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant experience(e.g. Turbo machinery or Heavy Machinery)
- Designing wind turbine components to meet the design requirements such as functionality, robustness, cost effectiveness etc.,
- Design for manufacturing, assembly and service requirements
- Experience in developing concepts for mechanical components and drawings
Experience In design of bolted/welded and forged/casted constructions
- Good knowledge of specifying realistic tolerances using GPS/GD&T
Good understanding of FMEA and Risk Assessments
- Drive technical solutions and reviews with internal design team and multiple sub-suppliers and solution providers
Exposure to International standards on safety and mechanical design
- Experience in 3D/2D designs in software like pro-e/inventor/NX
- Working knowledge on PLM / Engineering Change Management process
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now