Company:Roll Royce Inc
Post: Principal Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech/MTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Responsible for Design and development of Fuel system components like HP and LP fuel lines, common rail, fuel pump, injector, and other fuel system components.Applies sound knowledge of engineering principles and practices to create / review / approve the design, analysis and release of products and subsystems throughout the product life cycle
- Develop technically challenging solutions for both the customer and Rolls-Royce.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Ability to interact with cross functional teams
- Provide technical documentation as required for manufacturing, assembly, test, and trouble shooting in all the Power System aspects of Rolls-Royce Power Systems products.
Provide technical training and support to the team
- To work in accordance with the project, cross functional and global teams to operate on the requirements.
- Handle technical changes, new releases, and bill of materials in PLM and ERP systems (Windchill and SAP).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with 8-10 years of experience.
- Knowledge of PTC CREO and Windchill.
Knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- Should have strong understanding of mechanical engineering / Manufacturing processes like casting, machining, etc.
Hands on experience in HP and LP fuel lines, common rail, fuel pump, injector, and / or other fuel system components.
Specification sheet preparation.
- Knowledge of part qualification criteria and DVPs.
- Experience of handling field or testing failures and root cause analysis.
Should be able to interpret results from analysis or testing.
- Able to work in stringent project timelines.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Expertise and working knowledge in ISO GPS based Geometric Tolerancing
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now