Qualification:BE/B Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Develop Finite Element Models (Numerical and analytical).Set up FEA models for Design Products in ANSYS and run simulations; define the applicable load cases and failure criteria.
Perform static and dynamic FEA.
- Process FEA results and communicate them through documentation and presentations.
- Use FEA to support test and failure investigations.
- Perform Shock and Vibration Analysis for different G Values.
Generate Analysis report Before Physical Testing.
- Take lead and involve in Physical Shock and Vibration Testing.
- Collaborate with the Test and Engineering Teams to validate simulations; define the required experiments to validate and verify designs.
- Should be able to guide product design and verify structural integrity by using analytical methods, finite element models/simulations and other analysis tools throughout the product lifecycle to develop the structural environment, characteristics and performance.
- Must be able to complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and constructively with other team members/Locations.
- Work independently in planning and completing assigned projects and tasks.
- Communicate project progress and status to management.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now