Qualification:BE/BTech/Mtech Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Independently conduct solar resource assessment, feasibility study, and compute energy yields using industry standard simulating software tools.Develop initial PV system concept/ layout which shall essentially include technology assessment, tilt-pitch optimization, DC overload analysis.
- Perform design calculations, create solar photovoltaic rooftop, carport, and ground-mounted system layouts and designs.
- Research local code requirements for appropriate setback distance from rooftop equipment, roof edge, walkway clearances, loading zone, etc.
- Perform detailed engineering simulations and modelling with the relevant tools (MS Excel/ Helioscope/ Energy Toolbase/NREL Sam).
- Collaborate with the Product team to assess and validate solar equipment- including modules, inverters, racking, optimizers etc.
- Manage design standards and build a design spec library for every type of install (flush/flat roof, ground, carport, tracking, floating, etc).
- Work on engineering research for optimal design parameters (including regional soiling conditions), and component selection.
- Assist in the development of new technology modeling, including bifacial panels, tracking systems, stick on panels, and other innovative technologies.
- Ability to read and understand complex energy regulations and to summarize the key parts of the regulations that affect market opportunities and sales growth.
- Interface with internal stakeholders to understand their design requirements, guidelines, and other items as required.
- Manage conceptual and detailed engineering design and bid documents, cost estimates, drawings, and specifications. Create, deliver, and maintain documentation for all project responsibilities as required.
- Support in completion applications and forms in line with client requirements.
- Support technical work with vendors and installation contractors (as appropriate through Pre- Construction) for feasibility and pricing verification of pro‐posed project modifications.
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now