Company: RAMO INDUSTRIES PTE. LTD.
Qualification: Degree In Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: $3,500 – $4,500 a month
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
1. Understand contract requirement and M&E specification.
2. Understand BIM concept and be able to supervise BIM Operator/ Technician’s daily job scope.
3. Carry out project planning, design, material requisition, cost control, project supervision and documentation.
4. Supervise the M & E works and coordinate with client’s representatives, consultants and sub-contractors to resolve any technical matters or site issues.
5. Attend site meetings with consultants.
6. Inform Project Manager/ M & E Manager on any technical / site problems pertaining to M&E works.
7. Responsible for site supervision and coordination of M&E works with other trades such of civil, structural or architectural.
8. Prepare and arrange M&E installation in accordance with approved drawings and materials.
9. Coordinate & supervise M&E works carried out by sub-contractors that’s in accordance to specifications, shop drawings, method statements and local codes & regulations.
10. Ensure site safety in accordance with safe work procedure.
11. Submission of M&E shop and coordinated drawings.
12. Coordination of sub-contractor’s M&E work and ensuring the work is on schedule.
13. All other duties as assigned by Project Manager
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now