Post: Electrical/Automation Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Work towards meeting global Business Line KPIsUtilize Operational Engineering standards, work flow processes, and software to facilitate timely, accurate engineering data and drawings
Preparing of control philosophy .
- Preparing of SLD , GA , BOQ , Circuit diagram of LT MCC , PCC , Control desk etc.
- Load calculation for Electrical Equipment of plant .
Selection of the rating of DG / Transformer .
- Selection of Electrical Motor , Power cables , control cables and communication cables.
- Preparing of cable schedule and interconnection diagram.
- Routine follow up with the Electrical supplier / consultant .
- Analyze electromechanical system to establish proper method of control
Size, select, and layout all components for AC/DC drive systems
- Create and/or review fabrication, construction, and installation drawings
Create and/or review ladder logic, function block, structured text, or HMI programs for safe and optimized equipment operation
- Select and layout all components for industrial control panels
- Create and/or review documentation describing method of operation for equipment
- Update formal engineering specifications for equipment or parts.
Show a commitment to quality, ethics, and safety.
- Show a commitment to meeting the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
Maintain positive and professional attitude
- Work as a member of a global team.
Undertake duties as may be assigned by the Engineering Manager or Lead Engineers.
RELATIONSHIPS & AUTHORITY
- Reporting to Manager, Engineering Service Desk
- Collaborates with Proposal group, Project Management, Global Quotation Support, and other Engineering groups.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering discipline.
- 2-5 years’ experience in engineering/technical environment preferred.
Experience with mining and construction electrical/automation design for plant, preferred.
- Competent with Engineering and ERP systems (Vault EDM, SAP & others as required)
- Working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Experience on taking and supporting decisions of engineering experts for all related disciplines, including the integration of non-core disciplines to Metso
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now