Qualification:BE/B.Tech/M.Tech Electrical/Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team developing test methods for a complex, electro-mechanical systemValidate HW/SW Fixtures and Test Methods
- Write validation protocols and reports based on requirement inputs
Filing of documentation and drawings for approval
- Execute System testing when support is needed
- Participate in the documentation, communication, and review of undesirable test outcomes, and/or design enhancements, and determine impact of changes to test plans
PRINCIPAL WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Reports to the Sr. Engineering Supervisor/Engineering Manager
Accountable to Project Manager(s) for project-related responsibilities
- Frequent interaction with team members from other disciplines, particularly
- hardware engineers, to develop project requirements and other project artifacts such as project schedules. Possible
- interaction with clinicians, third-party vendors, manufacturers, subcontractors and other users.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- 4+ years of experience with validation of test methods, hard and software, test fixtures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITY
- Experience with validation of test methods, hard and software, test fixtures.
- Knowledge of principles and applications of biomechanics, physics, mechatronics, and electrical, mechanical and software development
- Experience writing technical reports for the medical device industry
- Solid understanding of Design Controls, Medical Device Design Verification, and GDP (Good Documentation Practices)
Communicates effectively with cross-functional and multi-site teams.
- Knowledge of MS Office, MATLAB or LabView, etc. is a plus.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now