Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- achelor degree in either; Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or Biomedical Engineering.Has strong knowledge and understanding of document control, design transfer, verification, validation, acceptance activity, DMR, DHR and electronic signature requirements to ensure that product, equipment, tools, processes, software, training and documentation meet requirements
- Drafting and owning Risk Management Plan, Hazard Analysis, Complaint Code Analysis, Use Error Risk Analysis (FMEA) and Risk Management Report
Familiar with methods of reducing risk in compliance with ISO 14971.
- Experience in analysis of testing data by using statistical analysis tool Minitab 17.
- Expert Knowledge on Test Method Development, Measurement System Analysis, Design Verification activities.
- Knowledge on Medical Devices international standards like 21 CFR part 820, ISO13485 etc.
- Awareness of GMP and governmental regulations related to manufacturing sufficient to appreciate the need for documentation accuracy.
- Ability to author, read, and interpret professional journals and technical procedures, write test protocols and reports; communicate test analysis and results.
- Proficient with Microsoft tools; Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Visio.
- Hands-on experience designing, prototyping and testing of components and assemblies.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills and ability to gain buy-in for initiatives.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now