Company: Kennametal Inc
Post:Jr Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech/Diploma Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- The candidate is expected to be part of design and engineering activities. It consists of conceptualization, detailing, revisions, cross functional discussions etc. Primarily, the customer (Internal and External) expectation need to be understood clearly and execute the design requirements quickly right first time.
Key Job Responsibilities
- 1. Possessing High level understanding of Metal Cutting with proper hands-on experience.
- 2. Design/ Engineering and development of cutting tools 3D Models. 2D Drawings, BoMs etc.
- 3. Understanding all the relevant standards/ practices and completion of design tasks.
- 4. Working with Plants/ Cross-functional teams for continuous development
Education , Work Experience, Skills, Certificates
- Work Experience: 1 – 2 years
- Preferred Areas of Education, Certifications, and Skills: BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ Allied courses OR 4 Years Diploma from GTTC/ NTTF/ CITD kind of Institutes.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now