Qualification:BE/B Tech/Diploma Electrical Engineering
Location: Jaipur Rajasthan
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Understands the engineering design and operational aspects of the utility systems and equipment at locationMust be able to recognize system shortcomings and respond to operational and emergency situations.
- Ensure Planned Preventive Maintenance activities are undertaken in accordance with the schedule.
- Ensure the implementation and management of Risk and Safety work practices to reduce any interruption to operations.
- Strictly adhere to EHS or HSSE guidelines by self and ensure that vendor team members to do so as well.
- Implement regular inspections of the facility on energy conservation, maintenance practices, utility management and risk management procedures.
- Implement the preventive maintenance program to reduce the risk of sudden failures of critical equipment
Provide training to on-site teams on equipment procedures and implementation
- Support service delivery teams on equipment maintenance and upkeep.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure that the procedures are being followed and updated as required.
- Communicate to all site staff and concern managers on all incidents and all-important operational related issues.
- Seek management support when requires assistance, guidance, and approval.
- Adhere to the reporting procedures as per JLL standards and requirements
Ensure building compliance are checked for site and records maintained
- Ensure Log Book, PPM Reports, Check Lists maintained on site
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now