Qualification:BE/B.Tech Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Perform structural analysis and detailed design for various types of bridges.Identify creative and innovative bridge engineering solutions based on client, project and site constraints and specification.
- Prepare technical reports, progress reports and contract documentation.
- Provide technical guidance to junior engineers and related stakeholders, provide oversight on project development, and perform quality reviews
- Organise and participate in internal and external project meetings
Liaise with authorities, internal and external consultants and stakeholders.
- Ensure consistency in the quality of design deliverables.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- To be a successful candidate, you shall possess:
Minimum Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years structural design experience in bridge structures.
Experience in hands-on detailed design, design review and project management
Experience in pre-stressed girder or segmental box girder designs will be an advantage
- Good understanding of HSE regulations and Safety in Design requirements.
- Knowledge of applicable codes and standards along with design software, i.e. Staad Pro, SAM or RM Bridge is required.
- Professional Registered Engineer will be an added advantage.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now