Post: Electrical, Instrumentation Control Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Undertake the design of Instrumentation & Electrical control for Howden equipment packages supplied for various industries.Execute Electrical and Controls Design activities relating to the packaging and Commissioning of Howden Compressors, Blowers and Fans for Indian Market in compliance to Howden std and customer/project requirements
Awareness of quality, cost and time constraints.
- Assist all other Howden India departments in all aspects of control and instrumentation for contract or proposal execution.
- Give technical advice and assistance to customers on Howden’s C&I technology.
Build Control & Instrumentation capability in India to reduce cost of Engineering and response time on Compressors, Blower Packages and Fans for Indian Market.
- Provide Engineering specification to Procurement and support in clarifications with Vendors
Provide technical support for proposals – control systems, communication interfaces and instrumentation
Actively participate in commissioning at site during installation as and when required.
- Work in tandem with Howden mechanical design engineers to design C&I systems for Howden products
Write technical specifications to define purchased items.
- Produce cabling, wiring and block schematic drawings of main C&I components using Autocad or appropriate software tools.
- Approve and review C&I, technical specifications and drawings produced by mechanical design engineer.
- Utilise knowledge and/or experience to provide support to other Howden engineers and all other departments as required.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link