Company: Honeywell Inc
Post: Mechanical Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Providing input and participating in vendor performance evaluation reviews, project close-out reports and subsequent meetings. Acting on applicable specialist group-related RCA’s (root cause analysis) for CAPA’s (corrective & preventive actions) that come out of these reviews.Following-up on items and lessons learned for applicable specialisation as captured thro’ RCA’s for a CAPA, field reports, establishing root cause and implementing corrective actions.
- Supporting and following corporate HS&E policies, in relation to Office & Field Safety practices and engineering design policies.
CRITICAL POSITION SKILLS/ COMPETENCIES:
- Core Competencies: Business Focus; Leadership; Innovation; Technical & Functional Excellence; Communications; Teamwork; Global Perspective; HS&E Excellence
Unique Department Competencies:
Relevant experience in Design and Detailed engineering for Static Equipment (Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Tanks and other static equipment for Turnkey Projects which includes thermal and mechanical design) for the petroleum refining & petrochemical industry.
- Candidate shall have an excellent knowledge of Principles, Practices and Procedures related to design of static equipment.
- Candidate shall have an experience in preparation of specifications, datasheets, requisitioning, technical procurement, inspection and testing of Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Tanks and other static equipment.
- Candidate shall also have an experience in production follow-up of various types of static equipment including Pressure vessels, Internals ,heat exchangers, field support and troubleshooting.
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now