Company:Hitachi ABB Power Grid
Post: Electrical Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Designing Tasks (Power Transformers and Shunt Reactors)Understanding customer requirements during quotation stage and after project receipt.
- Preparing quotation designs and order bound designs, drawings and documents, keeping project cost in mind while being in line with customer specification.
- Performing design verification using engineering tools, standards and customer requirements.
- Compiling and organizing documentation for identified projects.
Proactively identifying risks and mitigating in solution concept stage in consultation with Manager.
- Ensuring project planning and deliver design specifications and generate requirements in ERP system.
- Ensuring proper control and check of electrical design solutions of Power Transformers and Shunt Reactors made in discussion with Customer through Design review and Finalization of detailed engineering solution. 2D and 3D FEM knowledge applied to electrostatic/electromagnetic simulation is preferred.
- Visiting and leading discussions with customers for Design reviews, approvals & clarifications.
- Optimizing transformer designs using best practices keeping tender commitments & technology requirements.
- Preparing/checking manufacturing documents for Core-winding-active part models, Bill of material in ERP.
Planning and monitoring assigned projects consistently achieving related KPIs.
- Supporting services for Erection, Commissioning and site related technical matters.
- Possess knowledge of Indian and International Standards & Codes – IEC, IEEE, BIS, DIN, ISO for electrical design related aspects of power transformers and shunt reactors.
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now