Post: Electrical Designer
Qualification:BE/B Tech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Responsible for development of various application power transformer -tender designs in coordination with the Market and Sales Strategy to meet the market needs.Responsible for development of transformer designs based on tender specifications.
- Preparation of Data sheets, Cost sheets as per customer specification.
- Influence specification at the tender and pre-tender stage, through conceptual discussions.
- Visiting customers for technical discussions.
- Exploring & implementing new transformer accessories.
- Participation in internal design concept reviews.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for ourselves while caring for our colleagues and our business.
- A Bachelor Degree of Electrical Engineering.
- Around 5 years’ of experience working in Electrical design for Power Transformers.
- Further experience in other products such as Shunt Reactors, Special
- transformers would be advantageous.
- Understanding of Power Transformer Electrical Design, Thermal, Dielectrics, Short circuit and sound performance and transformer mechanics
- Experience in Simulation or software development would be advantageous.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here