Post: Principal Engineers/Yields Engineer
Qualification: ME/M.Tech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Production Sustaining: Monitoring electrical performance tends, disposition of holds at electrical and sort test, support general/urgent fab operational issues, scrap investigation, analysis for process change review board.Working knowledge of CMOS/FinFET Fabrication Process: such as, gate stack module including gate dielectric and gate electrode materials and processes, ion implant and implant masking processes, junction and source/drain engineering, mobility engineering techniques, spacer formation, and silicide module.
Understanding of unit process and integrated module interactions and their effect on electrical parametric.
- Experience in designing process technologies for low power and high performance with focus on reduction of leakage sources throughout the FEOL process flow.
- Experience in transferring, implementing, ramping and sustaining process technologies with a focus on customer-specific product / technology targeting and customization, process simplification and optimization for yield improvement and cost reduction.
- Fundamental understanding of solid-state device physics, submicron FET architectures, and the implications of device characteristics and performance on technology and product behavior.
- Extensive interaction with other technology development teams (FEOL integration modules, unit process, reliability, and modeling).
- Achieve industry-leading device characteristics, variability and reliability
Develop detailed understanding of
- device test codes and make suggestions to improve the device characterization
Actively contribute to complete/ compliment device scorecards updates from Split analysis and generate
- respective reports for further actions and communication with the home team
- Summarize and plot key & relevant
- device characteristics against technology trends, identify the key issues therein and suggest possible changes/improvements in the process
- Clear reporting and communication of issues to fab teams on a daily basis
- Must be flexible in job assignment and open to working on weekend shifts on rotational basis as required by the business
Required Qualifications :
- Ph.D. in Semiconductor Device Physics with 0-2 years of experience in Electrical (Microelectronics)/ Electronics Engineering or Applied Physics. Or M.S./MTech. with 0-5 years of relevant experience in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or Applied Physics.
- Strong understanding of semiconductor technology, solid state device physics and submicron device architectures
- Hands on experience on analyzing semiconductor device characterization data for FET, FinFET and passive devices is required
- Strong understanding of device characterization techniques and decent knowledge on underlying physical principles is must
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a globally matrixed team or environment
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now