Company:GE Electric Corporation
Post: Control Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Electronic Engineer
Location: Noida UP
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Perform Database Configuration with GE systems.Perform FAT and SAT activity with worldwide units.
- Perform Design activity for various project.
- Perform system & database validation before the project delivery.
Should have a good knowledge of GE relays.
- Work with the team for achieving a high level of automation in testing by promoting different innovations from the team.
- Reviewing detailed functional and technical specifications.
- Reviewing GE Grid Automation products, applications and system instruction manuals, technical presentations and end-user training material.
- Work with Customer Support personnel to resolve customer issues
- Provide technical consultation to cross-functional teams throughout the business to improve or resolve
- manufacturing, products, applications or field issues
- Assist in preparing training material and deliver training courses, where required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Electronics & Communication, with a minimum of 3+ years of professional experience
- Hands on experience in validating and testing of substation automation products and solutions
Hands on experience of various relay integration.
- Knowledge of GE system (e.g. D25, D400 etc.)
- Knowledge of serial SCADA protocols (e.g. DNP3, IEC 60870-5-101, 103, Modbus)
Knowledge of LAN-based SCADA protocols (e.g. IEC 61850-8-1, DNP3/TCP, IEC 60870-5-104, Modbus TCP)
- Thorough knowledge of all parts of IEC 61850 standard for communication networks and systems in power substations.
- Familiarity with communications practices and procedures of electrical utilities.
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now