Post: Project Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Receive Factory order (FO) from Order Acquisition Team. Work closely with Order Acquisition /Sales team to understand customer requirements and product specifications of the orders received.Responsible for project management & execution of multiple jobs pertaining to various customers.
- Coordinate with Engineering team and obtain drawing approvals from the customer.
- Conduct production planning meeting to communicate the product requirement, specifications, timeline etc. to all applicable departments including Engineering, product management, production, quality, procurement etc.
- Closely interact with customers as single point of Flowserve contact and provide them with all necessary information that they may seek on time.
- Actively take part in supplier evaluation for bought out items (Seals, systems, instrumentation etc.), cost negotiation, quality, delivery etc.
- Collaborate with the internal departments to ensure that the product is delivered to the customer on time as per the agreed terms & conditions.
- Responsible for payment collections from the customers.
- Track project status and monitor the progress to ensure the jobs are pursued in right direction towards OTD.
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting of Sales, Gross Margin and provide all necessary information to Management on collections etc.
- Responsible for Change order Management.
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now