Company: Epiroc Group
Post: Electrical Projects Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Co-ordinate with Epiroc Product companies related to electrical design and execute them independently or with guidance from senior colleagues.Prepare concept, design proposals related to Electrical projects.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to arrive at good solution thereby building required competence and Technical solutions.
Develop schematics and detailed drawings.
- Perform electrical load calculations.
Selection of electrical components related to mining equipment’s, battery systems, alternators, and sensors.
- Familiarity with low voltage design and analysis.
- Selection & Integration of aggregates onto vehicle/machine. Evaluates, defines and resolves design and manufacturing problems.
- Understand various standards relevant to NEMA/IEC/UL standards
Ensure timely completion of projects, meeting expectations on Quality & Specifications.
- Work with software engineers to design and debug systems as needed.
Work on PDM/PLM systems associated with Engineering release processes & systems.
- Preparation & release of BOM and Engineering change management
Ensure execution of tasks in strict compliance with operating procedures and defect free output on-time.
- Estimate and maintain project documents as per ISO procedures & Support team in upgrading all the internal processes on continuous basis.
- Reporting to the Manager/Project Leader in a timely and efficient manner
- Complying to company policies and follow company values and business code of practice
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now