Qualification:BE/M.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Mechanical Engineer to lead the system and/ or sub-system design, implementation and testing for Eaton’s Medium Voltage Switchgear prodcuts.We are looking for motivated professionals with strong skills in Medium voltage Switchgear, effective 3D modeling skills, six sigma certified who will drive engineering excellence and leverage Analysis first approach.
- He/ She should support efforts in PreLaunch and ProLaunch projects and contribute to develop new product line for Recloser. He/ She should also design cost-effective and reliable product solutions.
- Success in this position requires the ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment, strong motivation for pursuing project objectives and the ability to learn new techniques and development processes.
- We are looking for candidates who are able to see the bigger picture; strength in a system-level viewpoint is a must.
- Problem solvers who are excited about learning new technologies, Understand the xRL levels and develop actions to increase maturity, work with team members for concept generation, detailed design and industrialization activities.
- Contribute to the development Overhead Switchgear system & respective subsystems with new feature implemenation as per marketing requirements
- Completed system/ sub-system component sizing, modeling and simulation to meet customer requirements and IEEE standards, especially in magnetic actuator, tank and mechanism design.
- Research, review, and implement best-practices, new and emerging technologies, and design patterns to new and existing development.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link