Company: Eaton Corporation
Post: Engineer VAVE- Mechanical
Qualification:BE/BTech/MTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Primary responsibility of this role is identification and execution of cost savings projects through Value Analysis/Value Engineering (VA/VE).It also requires to have strong communication skills, drive, strong engineering acumen with enthusiasm in the product design and appilcation arena.
- Lead multiple projects/programs related to value analysis and value engineering (VAVE) through execution of these programs/projects in a timely manner, supporting the business goals and Profit Plan objectives
- Work in a cross functional/ multi-disciplinary team in making technology/ engineering decisions required for project executions
- Owns end to end mechanical product design and development (Sheet metal experience is preferred) including product conceptualization, testing of products, design validation.
- Develop and understand product requirements, perform conceptual design and complete system/component modelling to meet specific requirements.
- Design, validate and release systems, sub-systems and components independently. Creates CAD drawings- detailing, 3D models, Assemblies etc. Ensure release in PLM system per project plan.
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now