Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Contribute to the software development efforts by contributing to the architecture, design, and implementation of world class, high-performance, enterprise grade software applications.Evaluate business requirements to determine potential solutions.
Work directly with stakeholders, engineering, and test to create high quality products that solve customer problems.
- Propose and provide innovative, competitive technical solutions which can make significant business impact and provide value to stakeholders.
Provide work estimates and conduct design, implementation, and code reviews.
- Develop and execute plans for incremental and interactive project delivery.
- Work with test team to ensure adequate and appropriate test case coverage; investigate and fix bugs
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science /Electronics/Electrical Engineering
Desired: Master’s degree in Computer Science /Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in the software industry with a proven track record of shipping high quality products.
- Expert level skills in Java (J2EE), Spring Core, Spring MVC, AJAX, JMS.
- 1+ years’ experience developing enterprise grade highly scalable web-based applications and/or distributed systems.
- Experience with web application frameworks.
- Excellent object-oriented design and programming skills, including the use of design patterns
- Experience in DBMS and ORM frameworks like SQL Server.
- Experience utilizing best practices in software engineering.
Experience in an Agile design methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to explain technical concepts.
- Strong problem solving and reasoning ability, exhibiting technical innovation and creative solutions.
- Abreast of upcoming software development/engineering tools, trends, and methodologies.
- Good judgment, time management, and decision-making skills.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now