Post: Electrical Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
We are hiring for Electrical Engineers at all levels.
- Open positions:
Electrical Engineer: Recent graduate or 0-2 years of experience
Senior Electrical Engineer: Minimum of two (2) years of experience
Lead Electrical Engineer: Minimum of five (5) years of experience
Electrical Engineering Specialist: Minimum of seven (7) years of experience
- We make the electric revolution work. Every day, we work to improve people’s lives and the environment by making power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable.
- Preparing for the electrified future of mobility takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Eaton’s eMobility segment is collaborating with companies around the globe to innovate the transportation technologies of the future, creating efficient vehicles that travel faster, farther, higher and safer at a lower overall cost to the consumer and the environment.
In this function you will:
- You will work with customers, vendors, other groups within Eaton on product conceptualization to development powering electric vehicles. You will participate in system-level requirements analysis and cost estimation, design reviews and other team development processes. Success will require keeping abreast of new and emerging technologies, components and materials.
- Along with utilization of appropriate engineering tools to design and analyze product functionality and integrity in order to facilitate rapid deployment.
- When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we – as individuals and as a company – are stronger.
- Develop common platforms with embedded system for vehicle electrifications including DC/DC Converters, On Board Chargers, and Traction Inverters
- Review customer requirements with references to related international standards and regulations
- Propose embedded system, LV power supply, and sensing circuit architectures
Conduct all necessary analysis and simulation in supporting the proposed system architectures
- Design, prototype build, and test verification, at initial product development stage, for all electronics functions
- Work with cross discipline functional teams for functional safety, thermal, packaging, EMC, FMEA, WCCA, DFA/DFM
- Support product development teams from concept to production including design proposal, multiple stages of design review, test plan, test design, and test review
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now