Post: Piping Engineer/Sr Piping Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Lead Piping team on capital projectsCarryout man-hour estimates, review schedule and track progress
Responsible for schedule, quality and EH&S compliance for all piping activities and deliverables on the assigned project
Lead a group of engineers, designers, modelers by assigning work and coaching
- Co-ordinate with other disciplines, clients, vendors.
- Responsible for piping deliverables.
Piping Material Take-off and carryout all procurement activities
- Driving the Model Reviews with project team and client using review tools
Setup and implement a quality plan for the project and report
- Motivate, coach and guide the team for project success
- Carryout all project closure activities and support construction team
- Candidates for this position must meet the following requirements.
- A degree in mechanical engineering
A minimum of 5 years of experience in piping layout design for oil and gas and petrochemical projects.
- Expert in International/Domestic piping codes and Standards.
- Excellent plant design and piping layout concepts
- Knowledge in Piping stress and supports
3D modeling skills using tools like SP3D
Good at usage of MS Office tools
Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate well within the team as well as with other discipline personnel.
- Must be a self-starter, shall be able to foresee problems, and possess the commitment to meet tight schedules with quality.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here