Post: Associate Project Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Perform complex design analysis using Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) softwares.Participate in providing support for the development of DEPs Advance Suite Software -Meshworks/Morpher”.
- Understand customer basic requirements and expectations for new product design and improved designs.
- Develop engineering designs with minimal supervision.
- Implement engineering changes as required.
- Develop alternative design solutions or quick engineering solutions for complex problems.
- Maintain records of all activities and results in CAE project database.
- Participate in design review meetings to provide appropriate recommendations.
- Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance and procedural standards.
- Communicate with team members and customers on all projects related matters.
Provide timely design guidance and support to team to meet customer requirements.
- Assist management in establishing and updating project plans and priorities.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all levels of the organization
- Candidates must not have location constraints.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now