Company: Danfoss India Pvt Ltd
Qualification:Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required.
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Responsible for the preparation of designs, specifications, analysis and recommendations for development of new products.Responsible for the creation of test plans and procedures and for performing the tests related to product development.
- Maintain records pertinent to each project in the form of time, sketches, drawings, material specifications and design journals.
- Render technical support to other product development personnel as to designs, material specifications, information sources and testing procedures.
- Oversee the operations involved in the building and testing of prototype products.
- Prepare detailed plans to track project performance and assure timely completion and achievement of quality and savings goals for individual projects.
Background & Skills
The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required.
- Work experience in areas related to product design and development and/or engineering research.
- Lab experience with power supplies, oscilloscopes, meters, function generators and experiment setup and measurement.
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with a team across cultures.
- Global mindset and outstanding communication skills.
- Time management and project management skills to organize and plan effectively in developing systems and processes.
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now