Post: Manufacturing Engineer/Power Electronics Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- 2+ years of experience in Assembly Process planning Hands on experience on Process planning tools / Software’s like Team center, Creo
- Work experience in a team environment.
Experience with engineering tools, systems, and databases.
- Hands on experience on Ergonomic analysis, Tooling selection and clearance analysis
- Must Have Domain Knowledge in: Manufacturing Assembly Process Planning, Tooling Knowledge and Material Logistics Technical Skills in:
- Background in Engineering (mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, power systems, etc)
- Knowledge of assembly process and industrial engineering practices, systems, and tools
- Skill in using computer aided design and/or engineering tools 4) Knowledge of engineering systems, tools and database
Skills & Experience
- Assembly Process Planning, Manufacturing work Instructions, Work Instructions
- Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website: