Post: Electrical Wire Harness Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Must be good in understanding the Electro-mechanical system requirements and translate into designReserve volumes for harnesses and sub-assemblies in the 3D environment.
- Define Carbody primary structure interfaces as cutouts and interfaces for the cable ducts
- 3D modelling of harnesses, cable routing and attachment hardware (Cable ducts, cleats) resulting in preliminary harnesses EBOM. Define carbody secondary structure interface
- 3D modelling of cabinets, driver’s desk, boxes and panels, included internal harnesses models resulting in a preliminary subassembly
Ability to read and prepare Part, assembly, Installation & Formboard drawings in Catia V5
- Good knowledge on GD&T techniques to understand and meet various drafting standards set by customer
- Strong communicator and negotiator
Solicit customer requirements and transform them into solutions with our suppliers.
- Leadership of design reviews and demonstrate good engineering judgment
Proactive approach to solve unplanned or conflicting issues and work with bombardier processes
- Plan their own workload and deliver it on-time and to the right quality.
- Involve \ Interact with design leads of Cross functional teams while developing design solutions
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now