Post: Project Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- To Implement Master Schedule/Micro Schedule including Resource Planning, Pour Schedule & Tracking logs for various activitiesTo cross-check ongoing job execution at site with drawings.
To follow up with contractors’ staff at site for daily activities.
- To engage in meetings with Contractors and handle Contractors to avoid delay.
To manage daily meeting at site with staff to discuss progress of work.
- Review Safety Procedures and support Manager Quality & Safety in his work
To strictly follow and ensure implementation of manuals.
- To do Value Engineering and provide comments on drawings and raise RFIs.
Inspection of work quality and material delivered at site.
- To ensure sufficient manpower at site with contractor’s representatives.
To Overview and review Cost of the Project on regular basis.
- Taking care of daily progress work & comparing the quantities planned to be executed.
- Coordinate closely with the Project Heads/ Coordinators of decisions that require to taken in the interest of the Project.
To monitor, control and verify contractors progress and bills
To assist reporting Manager in day to day activities like planning, coordinating, monitoring, correspondences & admin works
- BE Civil
Exp. in Industrial project, RCC building, Diaphragm walls, Project Scheduling is must
10-12 Years Experience is required
Knowledge of MSP is must
Industrial projects of Production units in Auto Sector/ Manufacturing units / Warehousing Projects can only be considered
- Good Communication Skills
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now