Company: Caterpillar Inc
Post: Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical/Automobile/Production Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- The key role of this entry level engineering position is to learn and assist: to gain an understanding of Caterpillar’s business, products, systems, and procedures;
- to learn and develop skills which result from the practical application of basic engineering knowledge; and to provide assistance to a project team or others in the work group.
- Projects will usually be of short duration and work results will affect those working on the same project or assignment. Typically, decisions will impact routine, low risk issues that may affect the project team, suppliers, or internal customers.
- Challenges include applying theory, learning procedures, and understanding the technology.
Engineers may work in any number of functional areas requiring an engineering degree, including, but not limited to, product design, development, quality, reliability, materials, manufacturing process, application and installation, product performance/support.
- Key areas of responsibility encountered in this role may include any or all of the following: perform needs analysis and initiate ideas; evaluate new products, processes, or systems; communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units; contribute to the design of new products and processes; perform product and process maintenance; support other engineers, managers, marketing personnel, customers, and suppliers.
- Attention to detail is critical
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now