Post: Automation Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Electronic Engineer
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
Job Purpose and Impact
- The Automation Engineer will support senior professionals in implementing maintenance programs to optimize the productivity of manufacturing facilities and equipment.
- We seek a results-oriented professional who will contribute to planning and coordinating maintenance, including reviewing mechanical and electrical engineering specifications.
- Contribute to a minor phase of a larger projects or test new products.
Participate in installing and commissioning new equipment.
- Help coordinate repair work, statutory safety inspections and supply of new plant and equipment with production schedules.
- Review proposed new equipment designs to assess reliability, ease of maintenance and availability of replacement parts.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now