Company: Bruce Power
Qualification: Degree In Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering
Experience : Fresher’s
Location: Tiverton, ON
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Is responsible for the planning, designing, composing, evaluating, advising or reporting on any activity which requires the application of engineering principles in a Bruce Power facility.
- Maintains instructions and procedures up to date, prepare reports, review proposals from external organizations.
- Provides technical evaluations, advice and solves problems in a number of major work areas, in support of commissioning, operation and maintenance of the facilities.
- Receives assignments from Supervisor as well as identifies potential problems and opportunities in assigned areas and/or systems in the facility.
- Assesses and evaluates initial disposition of the problems as requiring (1) further review and investigation, (2) abandonment of the problem as being the best alternative.
- Prepares submissions including cost justification or financial evaluation as appropriate; recommends adoption of the proposal and steps required to incorporate it; submits for review and approval.
- Discusses installation or implementation with persons concerned, and ensures, where possible, that the installation is as intended.
- Keeps abreast of maintenance and operating problems and takes action to implement change as appropriate.
- Cooperates with other departments and organizations in arranging tests and providing appropriate documentation as required.
- Prepares reports to provide information and data in answer to requests or for historical purposes.
- Collects, or arranges for collection, and analyzes data from past events or operations. Prepares reports for distribution to various groups, outlining technical details of procedures, processes, results or conclusions and the roles played by various groups or external organizations. The foregoing may include delivery of presentations. Provides explanations and answers to questions received from recipients of reports.
- Reviews proposals received from other sources. Discusses proposal with originator as necessary to suggest changes or revisions as appropriate. Recommends disposition of proposal to Supervisor in writing for review and forwarding for approval authority.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now