Qualification:BE/Tech Mechanical/Chemical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Drive HSSE and SOP compliances and productivity improvement agenda at site.Individual is responsible for delivering the plant volumes across all filling lines on schedule so that customer service targets are met.Support upgradation of our infra / multiple project investments / maintenance of ageing machines / etc. call for designing, planning, and executing per compliances in OMS 4.5 (Control of Work) and the new GRoS requirements
- Drive efficiencies agenda and reducing costs with help of executives and technician team to deliver better conversion costs year on year.
- Improve Q-standard compliances OEE / DPSA / Mix oil reduction / eliminating wastages (rework) throughout operation.
- Ensuring compliance to the Operating Guidelines by carrying out Audits, driving process of carrying Physical Vs Keris stock activity, identifying root cause leading to discrepancies and leading to correct the same with help of cross functional team members.
- Acting in the capacity of Area Authority and support production team in execution of maintenance and project activities in co-ordination with engineering team.
- Ensuring no customer complaints related to production & to carry out RCA to close the complaints on time.
- Ensure continuous engagement with Internal & External stakeholder to manage smooth site operations.
- Own the process of production ensuring compliance to all systems and HSSE requirement
- Drive the shift team to continuously improve upon its HSSE performance and achieve high standards expected from shop floor. Facilitate imbibing the HSSE culture in the plant
- Deploy the shift team as per skill matrix to drive Continuous improvement in OEE and Productivity. Monitor an
- implement planning schedules in a manner that dispatch accuracy targets of the plant are met.
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now