Post: Application Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical/Automobile Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Review new RFQ / SOR received from customer and select suitable product design based on function, Durability and packaging requirement.Lead interface with customer engineering and provide technical assistance.
- Conducted design review, analysed failures, and captured issues in functional deliverables & interfacing areas for design optimization
- Preparing DFMEA with help of analyzed result of past failure experienced.
- Coordinate the build and ensure accuracy of all prototypes build as per prototype control plan
Prepare design & product validation plan as per customer technical specification requirement.
- Coordinate with Design and Testing Lab to complete and analyze the performance & durability of products
- Have good understanding of DFA / DFM specifications.
- Have good understanding in GD&T and tolerance stack-up
- Should pose good knowledge in problem solving technique which will be key for analysis field failure which might occur in customer vehicle to resolve or improve any application related concern.
- To develop the VAVE ideas and implement those ideas to get cost benefit and product performance improvement.
- Should have passion to develop strong rapport with all Key customer accounts and get insight of latest vehicle technology and evolution of Industry.
- Willingness to travel to customer location at any time to participate in Vehicle testing, Project specific discussion and warranty review across India.
- Flexile to travel to other global BorgWarner location for short assignment and then return to India to apply the learning.
- Managed the entire Engineering Change Management process across the department
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now