ASSOCIATE MECHANICAL SYS DESIGN & ANLYS ENG
Qualification:Be/B.Tech Mechanical/Materials/Manufacturing Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Develop should cost models for supplier components or engineered parts. Document the assumed aerospace manufacturing processes/techniques for parts.
- Use the teardown and should cost information in order to introduce value engineering opportunities
- Develop and maintain relationships/partnerships with team members.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Manufacturing/Materials/Mechanical Engineering or similar field
2-5 years’ work experience in value engineering, reverse engineering, DFA, DFM, design or manufacturing
Working knowledge of how to use should cost and estimating tools and developing cost models.
- Knowledge of CATIA or an equivalent 3-D Computer Aided Design tool(s).
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Working knowledge of how to use should cost and estimating tools and developing cost models.
- Knowledge of one or more Should costing software such as SEER, Cleansheet, Boothroyd and aPriori is a plus.
- In depth knowledge of manufacturing and machining processes for ferrous and non-ferrous alloys and/or plastics and composites.
- Self-starter who is not afraid to proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- Strong communication skills. Be fluent in written and spoken English, and familiar with MS Office tools.
- Self-motivated and able to work under guidance of senior engineers with a positive attitude and highest ethics
Must be able to work collaboratively with very strong teaming skills.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time