Post: Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Executing projects independently without supervisionCollaborating & communicating with cross functional teams and all stakeholders
- Providing guidance and mentoring team during project execution
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude and highest ethics.
- Proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
- Demonstrate strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
Be fluent in written and spoken English, and have high degree of proficiency with MS Office tools.
- EMPLOYER WILL NOT SPONSOR APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT VISA STATUS
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 6 to 8 Years of major experience in aerospace domain preferred.
Must have experience in Electrical wiring design & development lifecycle.
- Experience in Electrical system architecture design, wiring design, harness design & form board design is required.
- Must have worked through the development cycle & should have thorough knowledge on wiring & harness component selections.
- Must have experience in preparation of manufacturing BOM.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link