Company:Barry Wehmiller Companies Inc
Post: Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Designs, models, and tests prototypes for products using MicrostationConducts research and creates design proposals for projects. Establishes design briefs.
- Creates concepts, performance, and production criteria. Identifies and selects materials needed for production.
- Produces final hand drawings and specifications.
- Creates parts lists.
Lists costs involved in production.
Makes samples of working models for demonstration.
- Plans marketing initiatives for product.
Negotiates appropriate production processes.
- Improves usability of an item using Microstate
- Uses computer-aided design (CAD) to design concepts.
Other duties assigned
- Design of Single Line Diagrams, Interconnect diagrams, Power layouts, Wiring diagrams, cable trays and Electrical location layouts in Microstation
- 3+ years experience in areas such as low and medium voltage power, easy power, load flow analysis, and electrical engineering drawings in the High Tech industry.
Design of Single Line Diagrams, Interconnect diagrams, Power layouts, Wiring diagrams, cable trays and Electrical location layouts in Microstation
- Strong understanding of Design/Build (Engineering and Construction
Experience with electrical as-built drawings that are incorporated into master CAD drawings
- Experience reviewing and updating electrical system models
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now